Welcome To My Page

Feel free to read and leave comments.

Thursday, February 5, 2015

I'm moving

Hello, it's been 7 years I'm writing in this blog. So many my ups and downs' thought and writes lie here.
But it's time to moving on, I need to reform something and start creating new atmosphere, new style, and absolutely new works on the bench.

So now, I'm moving to http://sidepitch.blogspot.com. Some of my works here, will be reposted there, but some of many memories, will stay lie here. Thanks for reading this corner all this time, but you gotta go and move to my another corner, which will be have more fun than here.

And that's it. Goodbye, It's a honour to share some of my story here, but new things gonna arrived soon. Once again, goodbye.

Seseorang yang menuliskan ini RIFKI RASYID

No comments: