Welcome To My Page

Feel free to read and leave comments.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

What do you seek for?

Selamat Tahun Baru 2013.

I've tried all the things to make it happens. And so it happens
We talk, we meet, we say hello and its still feel like goodbye
You don't care at all, like same old, but why I still expect you to care?
I don't know why, hold the grudge when you don't care at all?
Even you never say you care...

What do I seek on you?
What did you do on my self?
Where is your warmness?
Where is your kindness?
Where is you?

I know
The one who need to blame is me
I expecting you too much
And as much as my expectation
Make me hurt eventually

Where is you?
Will you back and hugging?
Or leaving me here, with a scar that I made for us.

Seseorang yang menuliskan ini RIFKI RASYID

No comments: